Do you have remorse on your tattoo? As tattoos have been a tradition in rural parts of Ethiopia , the amount of people who regret their ink specially moving into a big city as Addis Abeba ha risen dramatically. New procedures now exist for removing unwanted tattoos, many of them are very successful. Unfortunately, many home remedies have also risen and many of them unsafe or ineffective. Here’s what you’ need to know about using salt on tattoos, to remove your unwanted tattoo.
There are many reasons you want to remove the tattoo from your skin—break ups, poor designs or change in workplace code. Well, there are many tattoo removal tools and techniques are used to erase it, for example a laser tattoo removal method. Not to mention, these are quite expensive and painful. But before choosing these commercial techniques, you can try several home remedies to remove tattoo at home.
labrasion: is one of the effective natural at home by using salt and abrasion. It peels away the upper layers of the skin by sanding it with the salt compound. Its main “ingredients” are tap water, abrasive device and plain table salt and takes nearly 40 minutes.
First of all, you must shave the area where the unwanted tattoo is placed at. Afterwards, mix a tbsp. of salt in water and apply it directly onto the area. Now, give a gentle rub with abrasive material till you notice the raw skin. Don’t worry to see the bruised skin after this process. Use antibiotic and secure it with bandage. Increasing pain and intense redness means the area has been caught by infection, therefore, you must rush to the physician. Repeat the process after 3 days. It will fade the tattoo appearance.
Note: Please consult your doctor first before using salabrasion.
Aloe Vera: has many therapeutic values which make it an effective home remedy for various skin issues. But it can be equally beneficial for tattoo removal. Aloe Vera diminishes the tattoo appearance when being used with Paederia Tomentosa and Vitamin E. Here is the process to use these ingredients for tattoo removal.
- Take fresh Aloe Vera juice from a fresh leaf or use the one which is commercially available.
- Take 1 tbsp. of Paderia tomentosa and vitamin E capsule content and mix them with aloe juice. Stir well till you make a thick paste of them.
- Apply it gently over the tattoo area in circular motions for 10 minutes. Wash off the area with warm water.
- Repeat this method everyday till the tattoo fades away completely. For better results, do it after shower, when your skin has enough moisture with the open pores.
Sand Powder and Grinding Stone: You’ve got an idea that it is all about abrasion the skin! It is the simple way to erase the unwanted tattoo from your skin by removing the inked skin parts. It may be painful and leave your skin thin and weak. However, you must give it a try if you want to remove tattoos at home without hefty parlor bill.
Never use Salt
- The outer layer of your skin might get damaged .; even if you did manage to rub away the top layer of your skin to get at the ink, it’s probably not a good idea.
- It may cause pigmentation of the skin, wrinkling , and possibly scarring. Know that doing this procedure at home can have significant adverse consequences, and may make your tattoo look even worse.
Use of lemon
Lemon is known as the best method to remove or lighten tattoos. It is a natural bleaching agent due to natural acids present in it. Its natural detergents can wipe off the ink. Can be very safe for skin and also not damaging your skin cells . It can leave a smooth surface.
Use of Honey
Honey is a well-known exfoliator and brighten the skin. It removes spots and scars specially light colored and small tattoos. It does not offer you injuries or infection as it has antibacterial properties. So, apply honey multiple times on tattoo region of your skin.